SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF®
Topical vitamin C gel
A daytime topical vitamin C gel provides advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of skin discoloration and fine lines, for overall tone improvement and smoothness
- Normal, Sensitive, Combination
Phloretin CF Gel is a revolutionary antioxidant technology combining 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB radiation. This daily topical vitamin C antioxidant also helps diminish the appearance of discoloration, refine skin texture, and improve skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Diminishes the look of discoloration and refines texture
- Comforting light gel texture ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
- Proven well-tolerated by men post-shaving
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
Size: 1 fl Oz. / 30 ml
How to Buy
Call 618.351.9140 to schedule a personalized skin care consultation and optimize your results.
Visit us or call
SIH Medical Group Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
1400 Financial Park, Carbondale, IL 62902
Additional Product Information
How To Use
- In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 pumps to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
- Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.