EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone.
- Acne-Prone, Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
Size: 1.7 oz / 48 g
How to Buy
Call 618.351.9140 to schedule a personalized skin care consultation and optimize your results.
Visit us or call
SIH Medical Group Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
1400 Financial Park, Carbondale, IL 62902
Additional Product Information
How To Use
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician